Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Experience: Week 4 of my Post Surgery

Hello Everyone!


This is Week 4 with my new boobies and I visited the doctor today to start the "massaging"!
For a little update on how they feel? They're still very sensitive but not as much as my week 3 post.

Like I promised, I am updating since I visit my PS today! It went very well, he removed the rest of my bandages and I was actually able to see and feel my little scars. And as promised, I am going to tell you how he taught me to massage my boobies! He specifically told me to push them to the center and up from the sides? I was a little confused at first because if they're going to continue to "fall and fluff" to look more natural, why am I pushing them up?
Well I got my answer... pushing them "up" from the sides makes them center better when they continue to fall for the next 4-6 months! So I kind of see what hes getting at. So I'm told to do this as often as possible so they center better and to continue to wear my sports bras, but i dont need to wear the center closure ones anymore. Something a little tighter to keep them in place when you get done massaging is KEY!

Whew, my Plastic Surgeon is the best, check him out! www.drwigoda.com for those who are in the South Florida area!


So, I left and came home. I realized that both of my scars are healed except for this one little tiny part on the edge that's not as healed as the rest of my skin so I'm paying close attention to it so it doesn't get infected.
Oh! and I'm starting to get feeling in my right nipple!!! Also, all the skin under both of my nipples is back as well. My nerves are just slowly waking up the PS said. I was told to come back in three months to check up but to not hesitate to call if anything!

So I will update with photos if I see any change in the "falling" but nothing since the last post of photos.


GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment