Friday, January 10, 2014

My Experience: Day 3 of My Post Surgery

Hello!

So! I'm sorry I didn't update when I came back from my first post surgery appointment, but Dr. Wigoda answered all my questions positively!
I am able to drive (unless I took my narcotic medications, then no way!) I'm also able to go to the beach if my incisions aren't exposed to the sun. I was suggested to wear a sports bra for a while (I'm thinking until they fall a bit more, like 2 months at least) I was also suggested to wait to shop until they've fallen a bit more. So, everything went very well! Dr. Wigoda is completely honest and tells you expert advice and not "what you might want to hear" thats why I chose him for my surgery. He doesn't sugar-coat anything...

I'm completely able to raise my hands above my head, virtually no pain in my chest! I'm still a bit uncomfortable in my upper back/lower neck, still achy and sore. I actually slept in my bed last night with my boyfriend instead of the recliner because it was actually making the back pain worse. Woke up feeling like a million bucks except I unfortunately starting my period, which I was told can higher the chances of a yeast infection (due to the antibiotics and steroids killing both good and bad bacteria) but to avoid that, I'm eating my yogurts (live cultures / probiotic) and fruits & veggies and keeping up with a great diet! My implants softened up a bit so I took my first walk today twice around my cul-de-sac and down my street. It tightened my chest muscles and I felt my implants tighten up :( but my back felt a lot better! (ugh I miss my gym routine!)
I came home, took a muscle relaxer, put the electric heating pad on my back and relaxed for the rest of the day. Also my incisions are sore, as I can now feel them since the numbness went away in that little area but I still can't feel my nipples or the skin under them, Dr. Wigoda said its normal and it might last a week or so. I'm starting to slowly massage them for about 3-5 minutes on the top only every 4 hours and raise my arms to stretch my chest muscles every hour. All in all, I'm feeling great!

There is no difference in the drop of my implants so there's no reason to post a picture until I see a little more results!


I will keep you guys posted!


HAPPY FRIDAY & ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!

:)

4 comments:

  1. Really appreciate these posts! Wanting this surgery myself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you're welcome! I appreciated every post I read on other women's blogs so I tried posting my own experiences. ALSO, just keep in mind, always go bigger. if you think 350cc is big enough? go 400... I thought 450cc would be way too big but they're not! and absolutely beautiful! I promise if you do it, you won't regret it! I absolutely love my new boobies. Good Luck! :)

      Delete
  2. hey there thanks for this blog Im going for my surgery in 1 month exactly, Im going 325CC High Profile silicone, Im currently a AA cup (sad face)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thats awesome! good luck!! keep in mind: I'm exactly 3 weeks post-op tomorrow and my new boobies haven't gone down at all... so dont freak out when you get out of surgery and they're not as big as you wanted them to be, they'll get there! give them time to "fall and fluff!"

    ReplyDelete