Monday, January 20, 2014

My Experience: Week 3 of My Post Surgery

Good Morning!

(tomorrow) is officially 3 weeks since my surgery!

Now... the BIG question:

How do I feel? 


Well, to be very honest, I'm an extremely impatient person, so I am DYING for them to "fall and fluff"! The sensation in my nipples are coming back ever-so slightly, I just have to keep telling myself that this is normal. They have become extremely sensitive though, so much that sometimes I can't walk much because it hurts when they rub against my sports bra. (yes, I am still wearing the front-closure one that I got for my surgery) and its getting tighter, which means they're falling a tiny bit! My right boobie is falling quicker then my left. (hate being that one girl that heals differently...) but its ok! you might be that 1 out of 10 girls too, so dont worry!
I went to my Doctor last Wednesday and he took out my 2 stitches and re-bandaged me up. He also told me that the nipple sensation will come back in time, and that I just put my body through a massive spin and put foreign objects in it too and to let my body do the work. LIGHT MASSAGING! until after I see him, next Wednesday. He said that the massaging isn't necessary but if i insisted in it then to go light, and when I come back and see him, he'll teach me light techniques on how to massage them and move them to the center if my chest, it not going to be comfortable but it will make the center cleavage look more natural when I start moving them around... I still haven't gone to the beach, they haven't fallen much to show them off yet.

So all-in-all, my boobies are doing well, just extremely sensitive... like, almost way too much. I've actually taken all of my muscle relaxers and pain killers so I can sleep the whole night! I sleep with my sports bra on even when the doctor said I don't have to. BUT listen ladies, if you want pretty boobies for A LONG TIME, wear a sports bra when you go to bed from now until forever. I've heard scary stories about women who stopped wearing a sports bra months after their and they're boobies aren't as perky anymore, they've fallen out of their muscle pocket (if you have had submuscular surgery).
Also, unfortunately I'm suffering from an allergic reaction from my favorite chocolate ice cream which i now can't ever eat again! so my chest and face and top shoulders broke out into a little rash :( so i have the boobies i want to enjoy but i can't because of my rash)
So... I will update my blog next week (Wednesday) and talk about my doctors advice and share my new knowledge about my boobies and some new techniques about how to massage and move around your implants!

 YAY! 
3 WEEKS!


2 comments:

  1. I have my consultation next week.. Im really freaking nervous about the actual surgery and I havent even went to the consultation yet lol! Thanks for sharing all this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I was so nervous too! but not to worry i'm sure you'll be super excited! the surgery was definitely nerve-wracking for me at first so just express to your doctor any concerns or fears! Once i told my doctor how i was having a little anxiety attack, he said well then lets make you comfortable and he then started the procedure by releasing the anesthetics into my blood-stream. then i woke up! i promise it will be the best! good luck! if you have anymore questions please feel free to email me! :)

      Delete